I met you in Chicago this weekend... you drew me an awesome headshot of Tim Drake (Robin). You were an amazingly cool guy and I dug talking about Star Wars and Pugs with ya.
Well, you may not like it(your Robin pic) , but I just had to say how cool it is you can do these images in so many different styles. From Gravity to Teen Titans Go to The Atom , all of them are kick ass and in different styles. Holy crap, that's impressive! Good Luck with any future gigs and I will be checking this blog out, now that I know you have one.
oh yeah, you should do more Thor impressions on Crankcast!
3 Comments:
hey mike,
dennis hopeless told me he met you in diego this weekend. let me know what you think of gearhead.
dig the hell out of that wolverine sketch, btw.
-mellon
I met you in Chicago this weekend... you drew me an awesome headshot of Tim Drake (Robin). You were an amazingly cool guy and I dug talking about Star Wars and Pugs with ya.
Thanks Again!!!
Well, you may not like it(your Robin pic) , but I just had to say how cool it is you can do these images in so many different styles. From Gravity to Teen Titans Go to The Atom , all of them are kick ass and in different styles. Holy crap, that's impressive! Good Luck with any future gigs and I will be checking this blog out, now that I know you have one.
oh yeah, you should do more Thor impressions on Crankcast!
Post a Comment
<< Home